Monday 16 December 2013

New Album. OUT NOW.

Hello Folks.


Well, it's been over 3 years since I released my debut studio album Familia. I've been, and continue to be overwhelmed by the response and very kind comments. I'm really glad you enjoy it.


So.......Here goes! 

The brand new album Open Window is out NOW. If you enjoyed Familia then you'll LOVE this CD. It features 14 new original tracks with many guest artists. Due to touring, sessions and gigs etc it's taken quite some time to get it completed. But I'm over the moon with the finished results. 

The album has already been featured on PBS's Fiesta Jazz in Melbourne, Australia as well as Samia Panni's Brazilian music show in the USA. Again, as with Familia all the guests recorded their parts in their own studios and sent them to me over the internet. I really love this way of working. I always end up re building the track once the parts are slotted into the project though :-) plus many last minute decisions, last minute tunes written, last minute mix changes happened but it all turned out better than I could have ever expected thanks to some truly world class musicians who shared their hearts & souls on this album. 

I really hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed making it.

You can buy the CD or download the album (However, I would suggest the CD so you can the experience the full package, artwork, design & liner notes) here......

 www.cdbaby.com/cd/simongoulding3

You Can still purchase Familia too.

www.cdbaby.com/cd/SimonGoulding



No comments:

Post a Comment