Sales of the new e-Book BASS WORKSHOP are going very well indeed. It's selling all over the world and is very satisfying to know that bass players are interested in learning music and getting better on their instrument.
Learning music will do this for you. The book is all rudimentary knowledge of skills you will need to function as a pro bassist and make the transition to 'Musician'. Covering topics such as:
- Reading standard notation NO TAB.
- Understanding harmony and the way it works.
- Chord tones and major & minor inversions.
- Bass line construction.
- Bass styles & chart geography.
- Following a chord chart.
- Tumbao lines & exercises.
- Beat placement, playing with the kick drum.
- Soloing ideas using chord tones and alternate rhythms.
- Rhythmical awareness.