Tuesday 4 March 2014

Familia BASS PLAY ALONG.

The 1st album was released in 2010. Here is the title track 'Familia' mixed without bass. You can download the track from SoundCloud and also copy the charts over and print them.

My main influence when recording the bass part on this was the great Cuban band Los Van Van. Merging a Funk feel with a Songo feel. The solo's go into more of a funk feel. All the chord changes are written on the lead sheet as are the main bass figures. The bass I used on the session was my Yamaha TRB5.

I supply the lead sheet rather that giving you the complete bass part because I thought it would be good for you to come up with your own bass lines. 

Download the mp3 here.

Familia NO BASS MP3

Here are the JPEG images of the chart.
























Buy the album Familia from CD Baby. www.cdbaby.com/cd/SimonGoulding

I hope you enjoy this......

No comments:

Post a Comment